Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Serveis de Gestió Cultural ICONO are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as CONO SERVEIS CULTURALS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes the tours start. All the activities will start punctual.
- Confirmation or cancellation of the services
ICONO Serveis Culturals markets its own products for which it requires the collaboration of other firms and suppliers, such as for example its private tours that include the sale of admission tickets, or tours for which transport must be booked, or tours that require a minimum number of participants, etc. In such cases, the customer shall consider the service as having been notified at the time of purchase; however, ICONO Serveis Culturals shall have 72 hours in which to cancel it if any incident should arise in connection with the provision of the service (events of force majeure or reasons beyond the control of ICONO Serveis Culturals: purchase of admission tickets, booking of transport, etc.). In the event of cancellation or of the services requested not being available, ICONO Serveis Culturals shall contact the customer and offer the following options:
- A refund in full of the amounts paid by the customer to ICONO Serveis Culturals.
- Provision of the services on other dates, if available and if the customer so wishes.
The non-availability of the services requested shall not entitle the customer to any compensation other han a refund of the amount paid. In the absence of any communication from ICONO Serveis Culturals during this period, the purchase is automatically confirmed.
- Client cancellation of tour or no-show: no refunds will be given to clients who, for whatever reason, cancel tours they have previously reserved or who do not show up for the tour. However, clients may change the date of their reservation, see below.
- Changing the date of a reserved tour: clients may modify the date of their reservation, subject to availability on the desired day. Clients must contact our central office to do this and will be charged a handling fee of € 3.00.
- Complaints: clients who wish to file a complaint may fill out a complaint form available at our central office.
- Insurance: Prices quoted on the web do not include medical insurance; clients may arrange private cover if they wish.
- For weekends incidences, only emergencies, you will find us : + 34 616293080