Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
Discover this magnificent modernist building in the guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Familia has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach seventy meters. Later on, we will stop by the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi's life and works.
- Plaza de la Sagrada Familia
· Multilingual Official Guide.
· Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
· Food & beverages, except specified.
· Pick up & drop off at hotels.
· Correct dress code is required for entrance at Sagrada Familia.
· Duration of the tour is 1h30min (approx.)
· Check in at the pick-up point 15 minutes before the tour begins